Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2023

bench update 28 May 2023

Gosh I wish every weekend could see this kind of progress! The good combo of weather and pressure I'm feeling combined to see me speed-painting the Libyans and getting them onto bases. I even had time to glue the LCh crew in.
Speed-finished minis - I stuck with 50-50 varnish/flesh wash, then went back over hair. White highlights and probably cape detailing remain. 
Ivory latex grouting, from Selleys. It holds moisture well, allowing enough time to go back over all bases with mixed-size grit in a wet solution.
Grit will need to be applied later, once ochre color is done. The staining is from a wash of the same varnish/flesh. Crew have bases (and feet) trimmed down to fit, then superglue is used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment