Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 6, 2023

bench update 07 May 2023

As a minimal update of Hebrews early and late, I've added two Psjav elements using the ever-useful HaT Alexander's Lights, and rebased a LCh. Getting the paint and flock right was a challenge! I succeeded with the Ps and went too heavy on the yellow ochre with the LCh.

Now the next problem I have is with three somewhat similar but different basing finishes, with armies that are supposed to mix and morph. These are Hyksis, Mitanni, Aramean, and Hittite OMK armies. 
I may just park this issue - perhaps do the Early Libyan army I have had semi-prepped for years?

2 comments:

  1. So I recognize the converted Atlantic Egyptians and HaT Assyrian Allies in the bottom picture - who are the others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Atlantic Trojans. The ones on right are minimally changed, and the spear and shield guys have had arms slightly repositioned and have cardboard shields to replace the originals.

      Delete