Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

II/33 Polybian Romans, awaiting Allies

So with the choice made, I place Gamer's Grass of 'strong green' shade. Polybian Romans II/33 on the 3.0 edition have:
1 x General (Cv)
1 x equite (Cv)
4 x hastati/principes (Bd)
2 x triarii (Sp)
2 x velites (Ps), and
a choice of  2 x either hastati/principes (Bd) or allies (3/4Ax)

By adding the command/colour party minis I've ended up with a full-roman option. I will still be creating some allies for them!

 In this option one command/colour party element stands at rear with triarii, the other stands with the principes in the second line.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. Well done. Those Zvezda cav look really animated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are beautiful! I almost wish I need more than six!

      Delete