Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2022

Romans all back in boxes

I thought I should set this down as a marker before going on to the next bench project. These boxes exclude all Germanic elements except for Saxon Wb for Sub-romans.
Last night I found those missing heavy, part-armored mounts. I sure picked a weird place to hide them! Had I found them back at the beginning of my planning, the end result would look quite different!
Anyway, for the record I still have plenty of cataphractarii mounts, but not so many riders. In terms of Cv the problem is worse, as only two remaining minis might count as Cv.
If I decide to creep forward to the book iii armies, things are a bit better. Ostrogoths can be made up from Germanic elements, and Belisarius' or Narses armies can add Huns. I do have enough LH roman minis still on sprees for 4 elements, but only enough mounts for 2 elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment