Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2022

III/28 West Frank/Carolingian project begins

I'm vaguely sure I used to have a whole army to field, but, anyway, this is the rebase project kicking off.
Using the same approach as the wider Roman project just complete, OneNote allows me to write out the requirements and what is needed. 
I find that writing it out helps me track the army much better than just taking a picture of the army list.
In summary I have all but 3Bw, but I'm not entirely convinced about a lot of what I have. Many of the cavalry shields are tiny. Foot shields are too flat. I have visualized how I can make shields, but do I want to put in that much effort?
Anyway... trimming out has begun, my blade broke and the stub cut my thumb. Progress will be slow. It may be better to focus on repaint work.

No comments:

Post a Comment