Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2022

III/72 Anglo-Danes completed

Basing complete, and a final spray over with Army Painter matt. It's a nice simple army, though I'm still sad there is no cavalry option. 
I can see a really good matchup with pre-feudal Scots, once those are rebased.
BdGen: 
These 4 minis are all from the Strelets Medieval Irish. I wish I could remember which blogger supplied banner designs free of charge but thank you to him.

The 2x4Bd huscarls.
My two options of Ps, Danish longbow on right. All minis are from HaT el Cid. 

These are switch-outs if I don't use all select fyrd. The holy rollers with cross designs on left and moldy oldies with round shields on right.


The remaining select fyrd, with neutral shields. All select fyrd are Strelets but quite a lot have spear added, and kite shields off Zvezda Russians. 

Finally, the mob AKA fyrd. 

2 comments: