Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2022

bench update 24 March 2022

These updates are working - I hit a Roadblock again but powered through. 

I was reviewing the minis against my paper picklist and realized I had not solved the 8 huscarl minis, just the select fyrd.

So I circled back to conversion work I started last year (or 2020? 2019?) and got on with the job. Added in two of the Emhar minis with long hauberks (still don't look right but mixed among the others they should be OK). 

This shot has the extra huscarls to fore, the others (the first four I got sorted) behind.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be able to track your progress. I find that prep. work always takes longer than expected, especially if I am doing conversions. The painting is a lot quicker isn't it?
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete