So, more not-assembling my not-Celtiberian BD elements has occurred.
The official DBA3.0 Celtiberian version of Ancient Spanish requires 6x3Bd, or 18 minis. My LateCarts featured a stand of 4Ax Lusitanians that could act as Blades. Then, as featured here, I assembled some conversions, achieving 6 minis. Returning to the Carthaginian Command box I found another 6. Finally, scraping through a Briton Chariot entourage I found 2 more minis that could be converted. And I had one top-half of a warrior that I think I can match with a Spanish slinger bottom.
The next stage of not-assembling will involve thinking about how a Celtiberian Cv element might look.