Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Edward I's Chivalry Has Nearly Assembled

Wow, how many months has it been since I started trimming out the Strelets "Edward I" pack? With the weather improved and other things under control I've been pushing myself to hit the basement after work each day, plugging away for maybe half an hour. Yesterday I finished lining out the knights and today, varnish all assembled figures and pasted flags.

The flags are a new thing for me. Most wargamers use them big-time but my pieces get a bit knocked around so I've been very conservative about flags and banners. I think to date only two other armies have a paper banner. These lads will have about half a dozen of various sizes.

Basing and re-basing beckons. The chivalry will become knights and cavalry for the Feudal English, and their foot have very bland flock bases, not up to my current standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment